[fpc-pascal] Database questions re 21579: [Patch] Dbtestframework compilationf fixes for Win64

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:04:32 CEST 2012

Am 28.03.2012 10:29, schrieb Reinier Olislagers:
> Oracle instant client for Windows x64 (the download size makes it... not
> so instant though)
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/features/instant-client/index-097480.html

It's called "instant" client, because it does not need any installation
compared to the "usual" client.

Note: I had yet no real success with the Oracle connection on Windows
(32 Bit). I'm still investigating the exact reasons, so I can report
approbiate bugs (one reason seems to be that the calling convention in
the oracle interface unit is wrong).

Regards,
Sven