[fpc-pascal] SQLdb: problem using GDB, but do not have memleak

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Mar 20 17:44:21 CET 2012

On 20/03/2012 14:52, Marcos Douglas wrote:
>> ERROR
>> ,msg="Warning:\nCannot insert breakpoint -237.\nError accessing memory
>> address 0x7816cd30: Input/output error.\n"
>>

> I use gdb 7.3 (http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/binaries/) only in 32 bit.
> I only use 32 bit.

Interesting.  0x7816cd30

I usually get addresses around 0x0400000 for 32 bit. It can be changed
by config. But if you have not... Check witth the disassembler where the
rest of your code is.

Maybe that address is in a DLL or kernel? It still wouldn't explain why
gdb would try to set a break there, but maybe why it can not.