[fpc-pascal] fpc arm-embedded suitable for cortex-m4 ?

Jeppe Græsdal Johansen jjohan07 at student.aau.dk
Tue Jun 26 09:45:18 CEST 2012

The FPU is single precision only, as far as I remember. That made it a
little hard to work with in fpc, and last I took a stab at it there
weren't any affordable chips around with support even.

The DSP instructions will probably need intrinsics to be useful,
otherwise I guess they could simply be added as assembler instructions.
They are fairly limited in scope anyway