[fpc-pascal] Debug information again

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu Jun 14 10:49:23 CEST 2012

Hi all again.

About this boring problem I have maybe a track.
I downloaded the latest Lazarus release (0.9.30 as it is on the main
download page from France mirror) and installed it in place of 1.1
It runs FPC 2.6.0
Compile and install needed packages
Compile and run the test project and get the same results: no line
tracing information.

Then I changed the test as suggested by Martin on the Lazarus mailing
list and used a TStringList which is never freed.
This time it woks !!! =-O
I did not experience all possible combinations of debug switches
I will try now to change the package I must test and include some
"smart" memory leaks.
I'll notice the results on the list

Antonio.