[fpc-pascal] Re: Playing sounds with standard components

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:56:39 CEST 2012

On 13 June 2012 11:36, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:

> With:
>
> {.$define UseMusic}
>
> I do not hear sound ... :/

I don't know what to say, other than.... It works here - with or
without the UseMusic define. And as I mentioned, we have a project
that uses SDL a lot, on Linux and Windows, and tested on many versions
of each of those OS'es.

I'm not on my normal development PC now - I'm using a 8 year old P4
Dell laptop with the following setup....

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

c:\dev\fpc\2.5.1\bin\i386-win32>fpc -i
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1

Compiler Date      : 2011/11/26
Compiler CPU Target: i386

I'm also using Lazarus 0.9.30, but the version of Lazarus shouldn't
make any difference with the SDL support.

  - Graeme -