[fpc-pascal] Variable alignment in arm-embedded

Koenraad Lelong fpascal at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Tue Jun 12 22:50:00 CEST 2012

On 11-06-12 13:46, alrieckert wrote:
> Hi Jeppe,
>
> I've been using the actual ROM based interrupt table for the past month now
> in freepascal ad it seems to work great. No need to declare a block of RAM
> and pointing the interrupt table to it.

> --
> Anton

Hi Anton,

I just tried something, but it seems that the vector table is not
updated. I enclose my project.
This afternoon I downloaded your whole git-repo following your links. I
compiled my crosscompiler. Then I tried a bare project. First I found
that the flash-start was wrong. I corrected that and recompiled the
compiler. Then I compiled the bare-program again. I didn't find my
systick-handler (optimized away !?). Then I tried to "use" the handler
and now I see the systick-handler in the disassembly (bare.dis).
Unfortunately, I don't see the address of the systick-handler in the
vector-table.

What am I doing wrong ?

Koenraad.