[fpc-pascal] Unit initialization in dll initialization for arm/WinCE

kyan alfasud.ti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:12:31 CEST 2012

Thank you for your reply Sven.

> It might't be that Windows (or CE only) initalizes a library only if you use
> GetProcAddress at least once... I have not tested that, but it might be an
> idea. If that is the case we can not influence that.

No need to, it really doesn't matter since one has to do a
GetProcAddress() in order to be able to call anything inside a dll.
Maybe it is an optimisation that has to do with resource dlls.

> If you want you can create a bug report. WinCE might likely be solved then,
> but I can't comment on Linux or other *nix systems.

It's OK, I've wrapped GetModuleName() in a function of my own that
works as expected in Delphi, Win32, Win64 and WinCE and will stick to
that. Will report when I find some time.