[fpc-pascal] Re: fcl-passrc package question about source file and line number info

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:28:50 CEST 2012

> Fixed.
> It seems that using the heaptrc unit masks some access violations.
> Michael.

Good to know. That fix seemed to work, but there's an issue with
having an "else" in a case statement. If you remove the else it works.

==========================
unit timelib;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

implementation

procedure testproc;
var
  i : integer = 0;
begin
  case i of
    0 : begin
    end;
  else
  end;
end;

end.

Probably a similar thing to the others you've fixed.

Thanks a lot. I hope this is helping. I'll keep running this over my
source files until we've found them all. :)

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover