[fpc-pascal] Small and not instalable web server for a local Pascal CGI application

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:12:38 CEST 2012

On 12 July 2012 15:20, luciano de souza <luchyanus at gmail.com> wrote:
> localhost, I would like indications about small, not instalable web
> servers, ideal for my simple and sharable Pascal CGIs! Does someone
> know something about this?

Have a look an nYume. It is a small and easy, but fully functional
HTTP-server. Multi-threaded, supports CGI and Virtual Hosts. It
consists of 4 object pascal units and a total of 1000 lines of code.
That's small, and very functional.

There is also the HttpServ example of Synapse.

Then there is the Aservia project from Powtils. It is based on nYume,
but I don't actually know what they changed.
  http://powtils.googlecode.com/svn/dev/tools/aservia/

I've personally had good success with the nYume project.

  - Graeme -