[fpc-pascal] Patch application

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:32:05 CEST 2012

Am 12.07.2012 12:20 schrieb "JC Chu" <jcchu at acm.org>:

> I uploaded a patch in #22359 about a week ago but I see that it’s not
> been applied yet.  (There was something wrong in previous versions but
> I believe the latest one should be correct.)  Since it’s been about a
> week, I’m wondering if there’s still something that I missed.

Patch application or bug fixing in general is not always done immediately
(see for example how old some generic bugs are). A developer needs to have
time to look at the patch and check whether it breaks anything.

That said I myself am currently a bit busy with university related topics
as it's the end of the term so the time I can spend with working on FPC is
sadly limited. :(

Regards,
Sven