[fpc-pascal] Custom operators for non-record types

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:55:53 CEST 2012

Am 03.07.2012 02:49, schrieb JC Chu:
> Yes.  I made that error in my first patch.  The new compiler wasn’t
> even able to compile itself…

I don't know whether you know this, but:
* testing the compiler compilation (as a first step) is best done using
"make cycle" in the compiler subdirectory (optionally "make fullcycle"
if you changed something were a subset of the supported platforms is
affected)
* if the compiler can be compiled you should do a "make clean all
TEST_FPC=path/to/your/newly/compiled/ppcXXX" in the "tests" directory
and compare with a testrun of the same version without the modifications
(it's sufficient to copy the "log" or "faillist" file from the
"tests/output/yourcpu-youros" directory for comparison)

Regards,
Sven