[fpc-pascal] Custom operators for non-record types

JC Chu jcchu at acm.org
Mon Jul 2 16:50:19 CEST 2012

Apologies for the previous patch which I didn’t test carefully.

I’ve made a revised version which fixes the over-relaxation problem
that led to a number of default operand type combinations to be
treated as overloadable.

◦  internal_check() now handles enumeration, set, and floating-point types.
◦  Unnecessary restrictions on enumerations have been removed.
◦  Restrictions on the string-as-the-first-operand case have been relaxed.

There may be other valid cases not covered by this fix.

I’ve filed a bug report for the patch at
<http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=22359>.

--
Best regards,
JC Chu