[fpc-pascal] I found FPC v0.2 source code :-)

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:17:03 CET 2012

On 30/01/12 09:05, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 30 January 2012 10:54, Mark Morgan Lloyd  wrote:
>>
>> People who repair things are a dying breed.
>
> I fully agree.  Totally off-topic, but anybody here know of a course
> or books one could buy on basic electronic repairs. Thinking in lines
> of PSU etc to start with. I've been long wanting to enter this as a
> hobby project of mine, but I have no idea where to start. I am so
> stick of buying new PSU or other power adapters, when there is

I'd advise against fiddling with switch mode PSUs.  The way it is now is
that simple ones are too cheap for anybody to bother repairing.  But
then they turn out to be pretty crap (due to the cheapness).  Repair
cables and connectors, perhaps even replace bulging capacitors, but
apart from that, this is not hobby material!

Henry