[fpc-pascal] Redis client for object Pascal

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:18:03 CET 2012

Hello,

I've started to work on protocol implementation for Redis.
It seems that there isn't even one implementation for it for Pascal
(including Delphi).

At the moment it is built to work only with Synapse, however after the
first implementation,
I'll wish to create additional libraries such as lnet.

The code is released under LGPL 3. I do wish to allow open/free and
commercial usage, but to
have any changes, additions etc, contribute back for everyone.

You can find my work at: https://github.com/ik5/redit_client.fpc
Each release will have it's own tag. If you are not developing the library,
please download only from
the tags, and not in between. I might change it to different branches, but
not prior to version 0.1 will
be completed.

Cheers,

Ido