[fpc-pascal] Postscriptcanvas

david.copeland at jsidata.ca david.copeland at jsidata.ca
Sat Jan 14 16:56:09 CET 2012

Micheal,

Thank you. I was referring to LCL Postscriptcanvas unit which I use in GUI
programs. When I tried to use it in a non-GUI program, it could not be
found. Are these two really the same thing, or at least similar to use? If
not the same, can you point me to any documentation or example code? I did
find the source so I will try to puzzle it out from that.

Dave.