[fpc-pascal] Installing on mac

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jan 12 21:40:33 CET 2012

Hi,

I have done a sudo make clean all. The compiler and units are built correctly and installed in /usr/local/lib/fpc/2.7.1. The tools seems to be placed under /usr/local/bin.

However ./fpc from command-line gives me the old 2.4.4, therefore I changed my ./profile file. So now I have 2.7.1. However Lazarus still compiles with 2.4.4, even if I compile it from commandline. This has to mean that I shouldn't have modified the .profile, but create a symlink???

Any help is appreciated.

Regards, Darius