[fpc-pascal] Redis client for FPC

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:32:08 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 18:54, <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, ik wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone know of a Redis client for FPC (and open source) ?
>>
>> Another question:
>> If I need to implement it, how would you do it regarding dataset ?
>> I'm not sure that it is suited for the task, what do you think ?
>>

> No. Dataset relies on a tabular format, so not key=value.
> The fact that each value in a column has the same type and/or length is
> also
> a must.

Here is a new request for the new year/version of FPC :)

Additional way beside dataset to control databases, even if they are not
table/structure based.
I think that if it will be above dataset, so dataset will be inheriting
from it, it will be easier to write
components that are data driven, but not limited to dataset.

> Michael.

Ido