[fpc-pascal] FPCUnit without Lazarus

Luciano de Souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:03:59 CET 2012

Michael,

In a exemple folder ConsoleRunner inside FPC, I found something like
TestRunner.pp. It's something like the ConsoleRunner of Lazarus
Components. I added my unit in this application and after compiling, I
could run my tests.

I am really entusiastic with FPCUnit. It's really easy to create my
tests. But being everything in FPC, it would be better, becouse after
installling FPC, the feature is ready to use. I am using the application
runner, not the unit ConsoleRunner, but, it's enough to run everything.

Thank you for the attention and congratulations for your work.

Regards,

Luciano