[fpc-pascal] FPCUnit without Lazarus

Luciano de Souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:21:13 CET 2012

Perhaps, the issue has no a happy end for all, but for me, that don't
use Lazarus and I won't have to do it due FPCUnit, everything is
fortunatelly OK. It would be unconfortable to install many megabytes to
use almost nothing. Now, I am happy with Freepascal.
In the future, it's not impossible that I need FileUtils and Clipboard. But
  When it comes, I will think about. Until there, FPC is complete for me.