[fpc-pascal] Re: What is the most widely used Pascal on Linux and other Unix variants?

Noa Shiruba shiruba at galapagossoftware.com
Wed Feb 29 14:02:37 CET 2012

Hi,

By the way, I was wrong about saying ABAP doesn't work outside of SAP BASIS in me previous example, I found their research project "caffeine" today and got it working.  Of course my next step will be to see how to make it interface with FPC. :)

Also, did anyone else notice that "tile" is now used by some standard units in FPC 2.6?

Thank you,
     Noah silva