[fpc-pascal] How create a full text search with TChmWriter?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Feb 21 12:34:34 CET 2012

"Žilvinas Ledas" <zilvinas.ledas at dict.lt> hat am 21. Februar 2012 um 10:38
geschrieben:

> I think you should set chmPrj.MakeSearchable := true; (where chmPrj:
> TChmProject;).
> At least I set it (with an ~1 year old lazarus+fpc and lhelp build) and
> I can search for (complete) words in generated chm using lhelp.
> (I think I do not set FullTextSearch to true though).

TChmProject is just a wrapper that makes a few common things easy.
It sets:
  Writer.FullTextSearch := MakeSearchable;

I can not use TChmProject, because my HTML files are not on disk, only in
memory.

But thanks. You confirmed that full text search is not broken and I just
have to find out what I'm doing different. I simply copied some code from
TChmProject.

Mattias