[fpc-pascal] What ARM targets are supported by FPC?

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:05:54 CET 2012

No need,

this guy ported the whole DirectFB stuff to freepascal :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wiseslap/files/external/directfb/

DirectFB tutorial :

http://directfb.org/docs/DirectFB_Tutorials/simple.html

directfb stuff is quite simple, they have made the interface somewhat
like an OOP layer (sort of), but using C language only... it can be
used almost 1:1 in pascal...