[fpc-pascal] What ARM targets are supported by FPC?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:21:10 CET 2012

On 7 February 2012 16:19, Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior  wrote:
> Graeme, can you help port fpGui to DirectFB ? this would help embedded
> development a lot...

Supporting DirectFB has been on my todo list for a long time. I can
think of many cases where I would find that useful too - especially
for the cross-platform fpGUI Installer I am working on. I just need to
make some time for it.

Do you know of anybody else that has started such work? If so, we
could merge that code into the official repository and go from there.

  - Graeme -