[fpc-pascal] How to use pam?

Daniel Gaspary dgaspary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:01:01 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 14:37, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to authenticate user name and password under Linux. These are normal
> accounts so I guess "libpam" is the weapon of choice. But I can't find any
> pam binding in the FPC sources.
>
> Is there a better way or has really no one yet used pam with fpc?

At [1] there's a good recipe of how to implement a PAM login app, I
believe it could be an interesting point to start a fpc binding.

[1] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-pam/index.html
 (search for "10 steps to designing a simple PAM login app")