[fpc-pascal] FPC docs wrong for TStream.WriteBuffer()

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Feb 6 14:59:56 CET 2012

On 06 Feb 2012, at 14:55, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> On 6 February 2012 15:47, Jonas Maebe  wrote:
>>
>> As I tried to explain in my previous message, copyright covers much more than verbatim copying and people who read the original text get tainted.
>>

> Once again, I fully understand. Your suggestion will only work in an
> "ideal world" situation though. Realistically, we don't all live in a
> cave - we interact with some many things ever day. Nobody is 100%
> untainted!.

Again, as I wrote in my original message "And the more recent the exposure, the more tainted you are", and "There are no hard and fast rules regarding what is copyright infringement and what not". The point is not to be holier than the Pope. The point is to show good faith and prevent as many accidents or unwanted exposure as possible.

Jonas