[fpc-pascal] Documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 21:44:08 CET 2012

On 17/12/12 17:57, dev.dliw at gmail.com wrote:

> Btw. I really like the lazarus fpdoc GUI...

Compared to Documentation Insight (a Delphi IDE add-on), the UI of FPDoc
Editor has a lot to be desired for. Plus the fact that FPDoc Editor
generates undesired formatted XML for fpdoc is not so nice.

This makes me not use FPDoc Editor in Lazarus - which is unfortunate.
But the idea of FPDoc Editor (tied into Lazarus IDE and working with the
code editor) is great. It just needs some more polish.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/