[fpc-pascal] Assembler file generate by compiler

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Sun Aug 19 16:45:59 CEST 2012

Am Sunday 19 August 2012 10:59:16 schrieb Jonas Maebe:
> On 19 Aug 2012, at 10:55, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
> >>
> >> In the same directory that contains the generated .o and .ppu files.
> >
> > They are not there.
> > In the fpc.cfg is a switch that the assembler has to feed by a pipe.
> > Is that the reason?
>
> No, because command line switches override the switches in the
> configuration file, and "-a" means "leave the generated assembler files
> behind". When asking for help, it's also always a good idea to provide all
> information that may be relevant, such as the actual command line you are
> using and platform you are on.

lazarus v0.9.30-0
fpc 2.4.2-0 [2010/11/11] for i386

I put "-a" to projectsettings -> other -> userdefined settings

Output of the message window when compiling:
Note: Switching assembler to default writing assembler

I can still not see an assemblerfile...

If I activate extrafpc.cfg what happens then with the settings in the dialog
boxes?