[fpc-pascal] Assembler file generate by compiler

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Aug 19 10:59:16 CEST 2012

On 19 Aug 2012, at 10:55, Rainer Stratmann wrote:

> Am Saturday 18 August 2012 23:53:36 schrieb Jonas Maebe:
>> On 18 Aug 2012, at 22:48, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
>>> I did option -a, the compiler needs longer now, but where can I see the
>>> generated file(s)?
>>
>> In the same directory that contains the generated .o and .ppu files.
>
> They are not there.
> In the fpc.cfg is a switch that the assembler has to feed by a pipe.
> Is that the reason?

No, because command line switches override the switches in the configuration file, and "-a" means "leave the generated assembler files behind". When asking for help, it's also always a good idea to provide all information that may be relevant, such as the actual command line you are using and platform you are on.

Jonas