[fpc-pascal] Malformed email messages

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Thu Aug 16 16:06:11 CEST 2012

I'm still using a 10 year old Microsoft Outlook , french edition. Apparently
it detects the "Re:" in the message, will not repeat it but makes a "RE:"
out of it confusing other mailers. Result is an ever longer sequence of RE :
RE : RE : RE : RE :  I guess I'll need to look for an alternative mailer for
mailing lists.

Ludo