[fpc-pascal] making FPC more code optimized

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:13:05 CEST 2012

If you deploy one executable, ok, but if you want to create a handfull
of executables (following unix logic of many small programs) then you
have a problem.

EVERY executable will have the same code again again again, i think
libraries have been created to address exactly this issue.

about the library hell, why we cant use lib versions ?

lets say,

libpas.so.2.4.4 for fpc 2.4.4
libpas.so.2.6.1 for fpc 2.6.1
libpas.sysutils.so.2.4.4
libpas.classes.so.2.4.4

etc...
etc...

the only problem i see is the lack of a sane way to export class
instances to/from the libraries.