[fpc-pascal] heaptrc question

Carver Carver carver413 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 18:47:15 CEST 2012

thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really explain why this error is suddenly occurring. I am working on a layout manager to control pages within a form. when the first page is added to the first manager no problem. a second page to the first manager no problem. a second page to the second manager the error occurs and continues to grow with each page added. there is no difference code wise just different managers