[fpc-pascal] Text matching for configuration files etc.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 20:19:30 CEST 2012

I know that there are algorithms which given a text fragment will find
the "best fit" from a number of candidates, based on how many substrings
have to be deleted or changed.

Is there anything like this in the standard FPC library, and if not does
anybody have one or a URL?

Application is a configuration file handler, where parameters describe
things like keyboard layout, and I want to include some latitude so that
a user doesn't have to get it exactly right if editing by hand.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk