[fpc-pascal] Passing a string to open array of string

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:05:08 CEST 2012

2012/3/31 Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:

> On 31 Mar 2012, at 12:07, cobines wrote:
>
>> The following program compiles and correctly prints 'something'. Is it
>> something supported or a bug?
>
> It is supported. Even Turbo Pascal already supported passing a single element as an open array parameter.

Thanks. I didn't found it in documentation, so I asked.
I changed a function parameter from string to array of string and
compiler showed error in places where function was called with const
string but did not where variable was being passed. I just wanted to
know if I needed to find and fix those places by hand. But if it works
by design then I won't need to.

--
cobines