[fpc-pascal] Pascal for osx Lion

Murray Whittington whitty at iconz.co.nz
Tue Sep 27 22:34:22 CEST 2011

I downloaded free pascal for mac osx and I discovered that it wont run on OSX Lion :(

as Apple has removed X11 and other modules etc out of lion so basically have to go back to snow leopard to make it work, but I have Lion installed.

So any suggestions to get it working on OSX Lion?

Thanks

Murray Whittington
11 Exeter Crescent
Pirimai
Napier 4112
New Zealand
whitty at iconz.co.nz

whitty at iconz.co.nz
0272350825
www.whitty.co.nz
iChat whittynz at aim.com
Skype ID:  whittynz

Notice of Legal Status and Confidential Information:  This electronic mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are advised that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of the information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the message.