[fpc-pascal] A list of CORBA interfaces - how?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:28:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm porting some of my old Delphi code which used interfaces
extensively. Since I moved to FPC years ago, I liked the idea of
CORBA-style interfaces, and mostly use them under FPC projects.

Anyway, some of my code used IInterfaceList / TInterfaceList, but that
uses IIInterface, which is an alias for IUnknown, which is COM-style
interfaces only.

What is the equivalent for CORBA style interfaces?  Just a TList storing
pointers?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/