[fpc-pascal] WinCE multithreading

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:03:48 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Fabio Luis Girardi
<fluisgirardi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm porting a multi-thread project to WinCE. Everything works fine,
> except when I put a Label (or any window control) on any form and link
> it with the data coming from any thread. My question is: What's the
> current state of the WinCE port with threads?

You cannot use the LCL from other threads ... use LCLIntf.SendMessage
instead and handle the message in a procedure in your window.

I just commited some more explanations about SendMessage in the docs. Read here:

http://lazarus.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lazarus/trunk/docs/xml/lcl/lclintf.xml?r1=32351&r2=32350&pathrev=32351

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho