[fpc-pascal] Problem linking a Windows DLL

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:24:23 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I have a plain Windows DLL made in Visual Studio C++
and working with other C applications.  When  I  try
to  statically  import  it into an FPC program I get
the following error:

   An unexpected error occurred while  initializ-
   ing an application 0xc0000034

When  using  it dynamically, the LoadLibrary() func-
tion returns NilHandle, indicating failure.

I have checked that my code works with other DLLs --
kernel32.dll for example.

Could you please help me fix make this DLL work with
FPC? I can provide both the source and the binary of
the DLL and of my program.

Thank you in advnace,
Anton