[fpc-pascal] Linux - ExecuteProcess versus fpSystem

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:58:37 CEST 2011

On 08/09/2011, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> The inner plumbing of executeprocess and tprocess should be the same.
> TProcess just has several options (shell and piping)

I thought of that, right after I sent my message. But maybe there is a
slim chance that he is simply not using ExecuteProcess() correctly
when he uses it directly. Maybe TProcess hides some of the complexity
and setup code, which will make things work. Like I said, maybe.... or
maybe not. :)

  - Graeme -