[fpc-pascal] DBF Field name length and fpdbfexport

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Sep 3 03:43:52 CEST 2011

On 9/2/2011 06:00, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> may only contain the letters ‘a’-‘z’ and ‘A’-‘Z’, digits ‘0’-‘9’, and
> the underscore ‘_’ character

well, that's interesting... i was writing back to say that the above all
appeared as "garbage" characters while i was reading the message... evidently
they are UTF-8 or such and my message reading settings are not UTF-8
compatible... what surprised me was that they appeared correctly when i started
this reply with them quoted...

PS: sorry for offtopic if such...