[fpc-pascal] How can I implement "thrice" in Free Pascal?

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:29:08 CET 2011

Sven, awesome! Looks like FPC will be getting some exciting features in the
near future.

Jonas, "make install" does, however, overwrite /usr/local/bin/fpc, which is
not a symlink, with an old version during install. Try running fpc -version
halfway and after "make install".

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us