[fpc-pascal] Premature end of headers using fcl-web and POST

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:40:30 CET 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Where is the action ? If you specify a module, then you must specify an
> action as well.

actions are not necessary. In my module there is a property
DefActionWhenUnknown=True (it is like this by default).

Also if this was the problem I would expect that it fails when using
GET too. I tryed adding an action to see if it helps, but the only
thing that changed is that now I get this in the response to the POST:

exception at 0043004B: Unsupported content type: "text/html; charset=UTF-8".

I am now using this call:

    var tableInnerHTML =
SendSyncRequestViaPost("openpoker3.cgi?module=PokerServer&action=TFPWebAction0","00_FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF_0000002E_00000000_");

What specifies the name of the action? This seams to be missing from
the wiki. I just supposed it is the "Name" property.

> What you can try to do is to create an OnShowException handler for the
> application, and see what that prints.
> (normally you should get a normal error page in case of an error, not the
> 'premature end of script headers')

It seams that this didn't help either. The OnShowException was never called.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho