[fpc-pascal] Re: Delphi's anonymous functions in Free Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:03:27 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-20 22:55, Florian Klämpfl wrote:

> The same can be done with fpc (nested if needed) procedure variables and
> it will be more readable (imo)? The example still does not take

This seldom happens, but here I fully agree with Florian. ;-) Every
example of anonymous methods I have seen so far, can easily be done with
OP's procedure variables too.  Maybe anonymous methods were introduced
in other languages because they didn't have something like OP's
procedure variables. I guess Object Pascal was yet again ahead of
everybody else. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/