[fpc-pascal] How can I implement "thrice" in Free Pascal?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:19:33 CEST 2011

Am 19.10.2011 20:08, schrieb Andrew Pennebaker:
> Right, I tried just {$mode delphi} and just generic, and when both
> failed I tried them at the same time.
>
> Maybe I'm not using a recent enough version?
>
> Free Pascal Compiler version 2.4.4 [2011/05/01] for i386

That's why I said "trunk". Trunk is the development version of the
compiler. You can look for compiler snapshots on the FPC website (look
at the Development page). Also you can download the sources of the
compiler and compile them using your existing 2.4.4 compiler.
Another possibility is to wait until the 2.6 release is released. That
will contain the features as well.

Regards,
Sven