[fpc-pascal] CGI under Freepascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:42:05 CEST 2011

> You can always search for powtils, but as far as I know it is unmaintained.

I use powtils (aka pwu), and it works very well. We have 3 CGI apps
developed with powtils, connecting to a database backend etc. It is easy
to use and relatively easy to deploy your CGI apps.

Here is the last stable version I found - and the one we use. The latest
code from the powtils repository simply did not compile for me.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/~graemeg/pwu-1.6.0.2.tar.gz

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/