[fpc-pascal] fpweb and reading the contents of a request

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:58:38 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> As far as I know, this will always be empty, for the simple reason that the
> request is executed asynchronously. You must attach a callback which is
> executed once the request is ready, and read ResponseText after that.

Ah, no, my problem is not in the JavaScript ... my syncronous request
works fine in Opera at least. My problem is in fpweb:

procedure TwebLobbyServer.DataModuleRequest(Sender: TObject;
  ARequest: TRequest; AResponse: TResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
 begin
  WebDebugOut('[TwebLobbyServer.DataModuleRequest] ARequest.Content='
 + ARequest.Content); <--------------- HERE

This is where I get an empty ARequest.Content

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho