[fpc-pascal] fpweb and reading the contents of a request

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:47:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am trying to send data from javascript and read data back from my
cgi module with this:

  SendSyncRequest = function(RequestURL, RequestContent)
  {
    var request = new XMLHttpRequest();
    request.open('GET', RequestURL, false);
    request.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html');
    request.send(RequestContent);
    //debugDiv.innerHTML = debugDiv.innerHTML + "after send<br>";
    return request.responseText;
  }

    var tableInnerHTML =
SendSyncRequest("mywebapp.cgi?module=LobbyServer", "$200");

Which works, except for 1 thing. I wanted to read this "$200" in my
web module, but:

procedure TwebLobbyServer.DataModuleRequest(Sender: TObject;
  ARequest: TRequest; AResponse: TResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
var
  LobbyComm: TLobbyComm;
  OPResponse: TGameResponse = nil;
  Msg: TMarshallable;
begin
  WebDebugOut('[TwebLobbyServer.DataModuleRequest] ARequest.Content='
+ ARequest.Content);

With this code I receive an empty ARequest.Content

Any ideas?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho