[fpc-pascal] Any command line interpreters for Free Pascal?

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:24:53 CEST 2011

Good idea, van de Voort. Can someone confirm that fpc plays nicely with
shebangs in a version after 2.4.4?

And Schäfer, I respect Pascal for being a compiled language. I myself and
fond of Haskell. But Haskell has a scripted mode, and instantfpc, like all
good interpreters, compiles code in the background. It's simply a
convenience to write scripts, whether the language you're using is mostly
interpreted or mostly compiled.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us