[fpc-pascal] More Filter Madness

Ko Hashiguchi ko.d.hashiguchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:30:26 CEST 2011

Graeme,

No apology necessary. I am 56 years old, I have to (because of lack of
money) write my own utilities, and I am too old to take up programming as a
profession. But I am NOT too old to program! I just need help every now and
then.

I am the same Ko Hashiguchi who asked for help with delimited ASCII files on
this forum some months ago.

You gentlemen have been very helpful, and I appreciate it!

Ko Hashiguchi

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com