[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal 2.6.0rc1 released

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Nov 26 19:27:02 CET 2011

Bernd schrieb:
> I wanted to switch down one gear, not two. What would be the correct
> 2.6 stabilizing/soon-to-become-stable branch if this is the wrong one?

As far as I understand it, versions with odd digits after the decimal
point are "unstable" and even numbers are "stable". So the stable
versions are 2.0, 2.2, 2.4 and the next will be 2.6. The odd numbers
2.1, 2.3, 2.5 are the once under construction until they become the next
even number (2.5 will become 2.6 soon).