[fpc-pascal] Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Fri Nov 25 13:38:42 CET 2011

> /usr/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/arm-linux/rtl/dllprt0.o: In function
> `_haltproc':
> androidprt0.as:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `_haltproc'
> ./libandroidprt0.so:androidprt0.as:(.text+0x0): first defined here
> /usr/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/arm-linux/rtl/dllprt0.o: In function
> `_haltproc_eabi':

A long time ago, august ;) , libandroidprt0 was a replacement for linux arm
dllprt0.as that apparently was virtually empty. In the mean time dllprt0
contains all of libandroidprt0 + more. Hence the duplicate definitions. Just
remove the -k"-landroidprt0". You won't miss anything.

A lot has changed since august and I haven't followed the development
closely. I think you better refer to the work Felipe is doing on android.
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Android_Interface

Ludo